The latest release of OrcaFlex 11.1 is OrcaFlex 11.1c.
The new features introduced in OrcaFlex 11.1 can be viewed online in the OrcaFlex help file. The OrcaFlex 11.1 help file can also be downloaded:
To upgrade to OrcaFlex 11.1c from any previous version, download the install program from your company’s Orcina software download page. A link to this page was sent to your software administration contact when we released 11.1a. If you do not have access to this page, please contact us.
A more in depth discussion of the major new features introduced in OrcaFlex 11.1 is available in the news section.
Known bugs in version 11.1c
- For frequency domain analyses, showing a summary results report for a line resulted in an access violation error.
- A missing data error could occur when attempting to run a simulation using QTF data imported from OrcaWave if the QTF periods or frequencies were restricted to a specified range in OrcaWave.
- The clear existing data option was not available when importing vessel type hydrodynamic data from generic text files.
- Exceptions raised in external functions when handling the eaDeriveResult action could lead to erroneous behaviour (incorrect results, floating point exceptions, etc.) in future operations. For instance, when saving and then loading a simulation file, or continuing dynamics.
These bugs will be fixed in version 11.1d.
- First-order periods or frequencies reported in QTF results tables (quadratic loads and potential loads) may have had small, double-precision, rounding errors. Such tiny errors have no real bearing on engineering results but, if the QTF periods or frequencies were restricted to a specified range, they could cause a missing data error in OrcaFlex.
This bug will be fixed in version 11.1d.