The latest release of OrcaFlex 11.2 is OrcaFlex 11.2a.
The new features introduced in OrcaFlex 11.2 can be viewed online:
The documentation can also be downloaded for offline use:
To upgrade to OrcaFlex 11.2a, download the install program from your company’s Orcina software download page. A link to this page will be sent to your software administration contact in the week starting 29th November. If you do not have access to this page, please contact us.
A more in depth discussion of the major new features introduced in OrcaFlex 11.2 is available in the news section.
Known bugs in version 11.2a
- Using undo while a calculation was active (i.e. statics or dynamics) could result in an access violation error.
- Switching between disturbance vessels on the view parameters form would have had no effect for models with multiple disturbance vessels: the 3D view would have always displayed the effects of the first one selected.
- Requesting time series statistics from the Python API would fail with an invalid structure size error when using an 11.2 OrcFxAPI module with an 11.1 or older DLL.
- Vertex normals were being handled incorrectly for shaded drawings based on panel meshes. This would have been most noticeable for 3D models with sharp corners and edges.
These bugs will be fixed in version 11.2b.
- Interior surface panels loaded from a body mesh file may have had small, double-precision, errors in their centroid Z coordinate. This in turn could cause a validation error that a panel centroid is above the free surface.
This bug will be fixed in version 11.2b.