This is a minor update release which fixes a few bugs that have come to light since the 6.0b release. The new release is available here: Distributed OrcaFlex 6.0c
The changes include:
- Bug fix: Sometimes, in the event of an error, the DOF Server would produce a cascade of error report files that caused the DOF Server to become unresponsive for a while. The DOF Server now only logs error details to the DOFServer.log file without generating any further error reports.
- Bug fix: When using the command line tool ‘dofcmd’ to submit jobs, specifying an auto-save interval of 0 was not allowed. This is in fact a valid interval used to disable the auto-save.
- Bug fix: If the DOF Server Service was restarted while jobs were still running on clients, then those jobs could end up being cancelled by the restarted DOF Server rather than re-added to the job list to continue as normal.
- Bug fix: If jobs were submitted whilst the DOF Server was already distributing jobs to DOF Clients then the scheduler’s ramping feature was re-initiated unnecessarily. Now, the ramping feature only starts if the jobs are added and the DOF Server is idle.
- In the client list view of the DOF Viewer, the list columns can now be resized.